Subject: ITS-836 – Data Science & Big Data Analytics
Reflection: Practical Connection Assignment:
It is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 2 pages of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. Share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide 2 pages minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
- Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs